THE 2015 EBBA MEETING
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Eastern Banding Association is requesting papers related to avian conservation research and bird-banding to be presented at our annual meeting; to be held March 28, 2015, at North Bay Adventure south of Northeast, Maryland.
Interested parties should send an e-mail to Melanie Reichley, First Vice
President of the Eastern Bird Banding Association at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Presentation Guidelines:
- Non-members as well as members of EBBA are welcome to present research.
- A formal paper is not required.
- Time for each paper averages 25 minutes, with a 5 minute question period.
- A laptop and LCD projector will be provided, bring a PowerPoint on USB flash card.
- If your presentation includes audio please inform us in advance.
- Poster presentations prepared for free standing display are also desirable.
- Both professional and avocational ornithologists attend. Approximately 100 participants are expected
at the meeting.
- Presenters will receive free registration, complimentary refreshments and lunch on Saturday.
- Travel expenses are at the individualís expense. EBBA does have a student travel grant program, contact
Elizabeth Brooks, Grants Committee Chair.
- Title, abstract and authorís Bio is due for consideration no later than February 1, 2015. Accepted papers provided in a pdf format will be posted to the EBBA website for one year following the meeting.