THE 2013 EBBA/IBBA MEETING
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Eastern and Inland Bird Banding Associations are requesting papers related to avian conservation research and bird-banding to be presented at our joint annual meeting; to be held Saturday April 6, 2013 in Fall Creek Falls State Park, Pikeville, Tennessee.
- Non-members and members of EBBA/IBBA are welcome to present research.
- A formal paper is not required.
- Time for each paper averages 25 minutes, with a 5 minute question period.
- A laptop and LCD projector will be provided.
- If your presentation includes audio please inform us in advance.
- Poster presentations prepared for free standing display are also desirable.
- Both professional and avocational ornithologists attend. Approximately 100 participants are expected at the meeting.
- Presenters will receive complimentary refreshments and lunch on Saturday.
- Travel expenses are at the individualís expense. Accommodations at the park are very reasonable and rooms can be shared.
- Title, abstract and authorís Bio is due for consideration by March 1, 2013. Accepted papers provided in a pdf format will be posted to the EBBA website for one year following the meeting.
- Student presenters may apply to EBBA for assistance with travel expenses. Contact Betsy Brooks for information: email@example.com
Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.